Wanting to train the ancient ways of battle and armed combat? The Cruciform Arts of Weapons & Swordsmanship is for you.
While members of the full CrossSwords Way train CAWS in of their Knighthood training, this is also offered as a selected service for adults and teens on its own. For those looking to swing swords and spears around, check out C.A.W.S. as a great activity to relieve stress and learn something really cool.
You will Learn:
- Kenjitsu Swordsmanship
- Japanese swords arts specialized for use of the Katana
- Armazaré Swordmanship
- Italian (& also some German) sword arts incorporating many weapons, primarily Longsword, Dual Weaponry, & Dagger.
- Quarter Staff & Bo Staff
- Long Wooden Blunt object weapon training used as a foundation for movements, and branching into training for Polearms, such as Halberds and Spears.
- Nunchaku, Escrima, Sai, Tonfa, Knife, Blades of all various kinds, and more…!
- CRUCIFORM SWORDSMANSHIP
- This unique fusion of weapons arts styles comes alongside an entirely unique system developed by Master Jared Smith. Taking from the Best of the Best, Cruciform Swordsmanship also adds somethings new.
All Weapons Training incorporates heavy practice (with hardwood training weapons), Sparring and Drilling, Forms & Combative Practice, and eventually graduating into Steel at higher levels.
Want to train like the ancient Samurai, Knights, and Warriors? Come see what the CrossSwords School of Cruciform Arts of Weapons and Swordsmanship has in store.