As part of Knighthood training, full CrossSwords Way students complete certification in hand-to-hand combatives essential for the gaining of confidence in life situations based in a real competence to handle oneself.
Headmaster Smith has over a decade of experience coaching people of all levels and ages toward growth in this area, and has developed the Street-Certified Martial Combat Technician program as a way to build the core essentials of self defense and the martial arts taken from a variety of sources the world over.
THESE SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Effective Full-Body Striking
- Powerful Elbows & Hands
- Integrative Knees, Kicks, & more
- Structural Competency
- Movement Principles & Footwork
- Terrain Awareness & Utilization
- Stability, Spacing, & Jamming
- Angling & Counter Attacking
- Close-Quarters Combat
- Grappling, Takedowns, Ground Defense
- Proactive Mental Training
- Combat Readiness, Aggression Preparedness, Explosive Twitch.
- …and more
If you are looking to protect yourself, and want the real skills to have a confidence based in reality, members who complete a SC-MCT are recognized as having passes a “Black Belt” level of competency in hand-to-hand martial art combat techniques.
Build street-certified skills. Develop real confidence. Protect yourself and others.